Dana from MADE shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pair of kid’s striped jammies. The colors and stripes are inspired by the illustrations of the classic children’s book Goodnight Moon. She originally shared the project as part of the Once Upon a Thread series at No Big Dill, but she shares a full tutorial now as part of her Celebrate the Summer Boy series. Don’t worry if you don’t have any striped knit fabric; she makes the stripes by stitching down contrasting strips of knit. Get the tutorial.
[photo from MADE]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Crayon Box Pleat Skirt
- Tutorial: Tools to help you sew a straight line
- Tutorial: Strips & Stripes Tablecloth
- Tutorial: Love You Forever little girls’ skirt
- Tutorial: Make a striped cardigan from a crewneck sweater