Rachel from Family Ever After guest blogs in the Sewing for Me! series at KojoDesigns with a how-to for making a shirred sundress. The stripes in the fabric provide perfect stitching lines for her shirring. (No having to measure or mark the long stitch lines!) Get the tutorial at KojoDesigns.
[photo from Family Ever After on KojoDesigns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: 3-Hour Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Taking your measurements
- Tutorial: Ivory Sunlight Dress
- Get the tip: Easy way to mark seam allowances
- Tutorial: Quilt your fabric on a serger with a decorative chain stitch