Stuffed animals multiply like crazy at our house. Every time I turn around, the little girl has gotten a new little stuffed friend. Christie from A Lemon Squeezy Shop and A Lemon Squeezy Home shows how to make a net to store all of the stuffed animals in an unused corner, off the floor and organized. I love the pom pom fringe along the edges! Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Lemon Squeezy Home]
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch with pretty pleats
- Tutorial: Giant stuffed felt spider
- Tutorial: Sew a fabric bike basket
- Tutorial: Poinsettia throw pillow
- Tutorial: Long fleece mittens