Chelsey from Buggy & Buddy shows how to sew a set of stuffed felt letters. They’re a fun way to help young children become familiar with the letters of the alphabet. They’re sewn together by hand, so you can work on them during park play dates or waiting times for appointments. Go to Buggy & Buddy to see how to make them.
[photo from Buggy & Buddy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt-backed fabric letters
- Tutorial: Alphabet bean bags
- Tutorial: Bean bag letters
- Tutorial: Sewing with a group of young children
- Tutorial: Versatile jersey knit skirt for layering