Caroline from Atelier Caroline shows how to use satin to make lovely Christmas ornaments. She shares a template to make a heart, star, and two Christmas tree shapes. They’re pretty enough as plain stuffed shapes, but if you want to personalize them you can add a bit of embroidery. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Atelier Caroline]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Free-motion stitched nested heart ornaments
- Tutorial: Stuffed Christmas tree
- Giveaway: Patchwork heart Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Herringbone tucks
- Tutorial: Felt Christmas ornaments