If you have certain tissue paper patterns that you use over and over, you might consider moving them to a sturdier format. Instructables user AngryRedhead shows how to take those commercial sewing patterns from frustrating tissue paper that tears to heavy poster board. Get the how-to.
[phot from AngryRedhead on Instructables]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, tissue, posterboard, permanent[/tags]
- Video tutorial: Transfer delicate tissue paper patterns to sturdier paper
- Tip: Strengthen a tissue paper pattern so it will last longer
- Tutorial: Transfer a tissue paper sewing pattern to freezer paper
- Tutorial: Trace tissue patterns the easy way
- Tutorial: Christmas trees from recycled sewing patterns