Christine from From an Igloo shows how to make her Sugar and Spice skirt for little girls. I’m lovin’ the way the fabric is layered at the bottom!! Each tier is made from a different piece of fabric, so you could mix and match the prints if you like. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from From an Igloo]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, sugar, spice, layered, tiered, skirt, girl, three[/tags]
- Tutorial: Tiered twirly skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Tea Party Ruffle Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Layered twirly skirt for girls
- Tutorial: All Aflutter layered circle skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Two-tiered skirt for little girls