Katja from Of Dreams and Seams shows how to make her Summer in the City dress. Made from a stretch knit, it has a drapey skirt and wide, loose sleeves. The angled seams play nicely off of a striped fabric. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Of Dreams and Seams]
- Lookie what she made: Nine shirts become one dress
- Tutorial: Refashioned t-shirt dress with skirt and strap variations
- Tutorial: Refashion a pair of pants into a cool top
- Cool idea: A constrast stripe adds ease to a too tight coat
- Tutorial: Refashioned sweater dress