Mo Bedell from lime gardenias shares a tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew! showing how to make her Summer Reading Library Tote Bag. This is such an awesome bag for kids’ library trips!! The body of the bag is big enough to hold the books they’ll check out (and then bring back), while the handle of the bag has small pockets sized just right to hold a library card. Genius! Get the tutorial.
[photo from lime gardenias on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Library tote bag
- Tutorial: Organizer wallet
- Tutorial: Library tote with a special pocket to hold a library card
- Tutorial: Hanging book holder for a car
- Tutorial: Little Artist Backpack