Stella from The Golden Adventures of a Very Dark Horse shares a tutorial at Moda Bake Shop showing how to make a sunbathing mat out of a pair of bath towels. It has a pillow at one end for comfy lazing in the sun. (The pillow can be pulled out when you need to wash the mat.) And when it’s time to go home, it rolls up into a tote for easy carrying. Get the how-to.
[photo from The Golden Adventures of a Very Dark Horse on Moda Bake Shop]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Playmat that folds up into a backpack
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished bath towel with hanging loop
- Tutorial: Floor pillows from bath towels
- Tutorial: Beribboned Guest Bath Towels
- Tutorial: Bath towels with pretty bows