Anna from Noodlehead guest blogs in the Comfy Sews vs. Cozy Knits series at Versus (from luvinthemommyhood) with a tutorial showing how to make this sunburst throw pillow. Pintucks across the body of the pillow create a subtle sunburst design. Love it! Get the tute.
[photo from Noodlehead on Versus]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Drawstring knitting bag
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with exposed pintucks
- Tutorial: Layered reversible gathered skirt
- Tutorial: Everything’s Coming Up Roses embellished knit skirt
- Tutorial: Make yourself a Springy Tote bag