Amy from Nap Time Crafters guest blogs at Me Sew Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make her Sunny Day Romper outfit for toddler girls. Rather than using yardage from the fabric store, she used a thrifted fitted sheet. The sheet was pregathered on to elastic at the sides, which she repurposed into the gathered neck on the halter top and the waist on the shorts. Brilliant!! Get the tute.
[photo from Nap Time Crafters at Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Gathered skirt from a fitted sheet
- Tutorial: Button Tie Shorts for little girls
- Tutorial: Super easy gathered skirt from a fitted sheet
- Tutorial: Make a fitted sheet from a flat sheet
- Tutorial: Bubble shorts romper for little girls