Kimbo from A Girl and a Glue Gun shares a tutorial over at Project Run and Play showing how she made the gorgeous sunshine dress that won last week’s challenge. It’s a simple A-line dress with shades of yellow bias strip stitched in stripes. Go to her tutorial to see how it’s put together.
[photo from A Girl and a Glue Gun on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine dress for little girls
- Tutorial: How to make flutter sleeves
- Tutorial: Fabulous fabric chrysanthemum embellishment
- Idea file: 2-in-1 party dress with fancy details
- Tutorial: Birthday Girl cardigan