Head over to The Mother Huddle to find out how to make this cool D-ring belt for boys. The measuring tape print is some Tim Holtz ruler ribbon. If you had a cloth measuring tape, I bet you could use that as well. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, D-ring, belt, boy, ruler, Tim Holtz[/tags]
- Tutorial: Linen and measuring tape dishtowels
- Tutorial: Child’s D-ring belt
- Tutorial: D-ring belt from fused plastic bags
- Tutorial: D-ring belt, two variations
- Tutorial: No-sew fabric pinwheel magnets