Craftster user sadsilver shows how she made these super cute art totes. The lined tote bags will hold pads of paper or coloring books, while the monster appliques on the front are designed to hold the crayons or pencils. The points of the crayons become the monster’s fierce rainbow-colored teeth! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from sadsilver on Craftster]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, art, tote, organizer, holder, monster[/tags]
- Tutorial: Hanging book holder for a car
- Tutorial: Hooded towel for your little monster
- Tutorial: Monster Tooth Pillow
- Tutorial: Sew a pencil sleeve
- Tutorial: Quiet Art Packet coloring folio