Natalie from Brimhall Bliss shows how to make an super cute owl softie that’s also easy to make. The handstitching in the photo is all decorative. It’s made from felt and she uses glue to hold it all together, so no sewing is actually required. You could easily use a sewing machine or handstitching in place of the glue if you wanted, though. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Brimhall Bliss]
- Tutorial: Add a sequin pocket to a shirt, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Add elbow patches to a little boy’s t-shirt
- Tutorial: No-sew ribbon headband
- Tutorial: Fabric heart sachets, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Loopy felt flower