Jen from New Green Mama shows how to make her Super Easy Snack Bag. The small fabric pouch is made from a single rectangle of cotton fabric and has an easy Velcro closure. It’s a quick and easy project, suitable for a beginner sewer – or an advanced sewer who wants an almost-instant gratification project. Get the tutorial.
[photo from New Green Mama]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Taylor’s Pajama Pants in baby and kid sizes
- Tutorial: How to make a receiving blanket
- Tutorial: Super-sized reusable snack bag
- Tutorial: Easy strapless maxi dress
- Tutorial: Grab n Go Reusable Snack Bags