Jessica from Sew Homegrown shares a tutorial on her blog for making her Sweet Heart Pouch. You could use this small heart-shaped pouch to package a special Valentine’s present, or just to hold sewing notions or other small items. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Homegrown]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutoria: Heart-shaped drawstring pouch
- Tutorial: Heart-shaped messenger bag for toddlers
- Tutorial: Valentine’s treat pouch or pocket pillow from the same pattern
- Tutorial: Heart-shaped Valentine’s softie
- Tutorial: Heart-shaped zippered pouch