The Renegade Seamstress shows how she reworked a plain, shapeless sweater dress into a shorter, more figure flattering version of itself. To add interest, she gave it ruffles at the neck and down the bodice. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from The Renegade Seamstress]
- Tutorial: Refashion a pullover sweater into a buckle cardigan
- Tutorial: Take a denim dress from frumpy to cute
- Tutorial: Make a little girl’s playdress from two thrifted t-shirts
- Tutorial: Winter tote from a refashioned sweater
- Tutorial: Peplum skirt refashion