Sachiko from Tea Rose Company and Tea Rose Home shows how to refashion a plain pullover sweater into one with romantic flair (and flare). She adds contrast gores to the bottom of the sweater to give it a looser fit. The top of the sweater is fabulous with lace applique and a spray of fabric flowers. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Embellished tee with pleated bib and buttons
- Tutorial: Romantic lace-trimmed ruffle t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Eeasy ruffle shirt for a baby
- Tutorial: Pom pom fringe flowers
- Tutorial: Ruffled and beaded t-shirt refashion