Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how to make a sweatshirt dress. The easy-wearing dress could easily become your go-to errand running outfit. You won’t need a pattern to make it because you’ll get the shapes you need to cut by tracing around a t-shirt and a skirt that fit you. Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
- Tutorial: Bandana halter and flag painted cutoffs
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Dandelion Dress from refashioned shirts
- Tutorial: Too Late for Love easy knit tunic dress
- Tutorial: Double-breasted jumper for a little girl
- Tutorial: Easy tank dress refashioned from a top and dress