Heidi from Fabric Mutt shares a tutorial over at Riley Blake Designs’ Cutting Corners College showing how to make her Sweetcakes Party Set. The party set includes a small tote bag to hold party favors, an itty fabric bunting to decorate the cake, and a cake rug to go underneath the special party cake. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Fabric Mutt on Cutting Corners College]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hanging toy car organizer
- Tutorial: Flannel shag rug
- Free pattern: Scalloped envelope clutch
- Tutorial: Tiered cake pincushion with magnetic pin catcher
- Sneak peek: Just Dreamy by My Mind’s Eye