LiEr from ikat bag shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog for making a swim cover-up tunic for little girls. The long-sleeved and hooded cover-ups are made from a terry cloth and have raglan sleeves. The pattern is in a size 5-6, but you can adjust it up or down as needed. Get the tutorial.
[photo from ikat bag]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Terry cloth swim cover-up for little girls
- Free pattern: Raglan sleeve baby tee
- Tutorial: Tall dress-up boots for little girls
- Tutorial: Raglan-sleeved little girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Cut-in horizontal pleated sleeves