Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest shows how you can add an applique to a t-shirt and get a lovely frayed edge. Her method avoids using a fusible webbing, as the heat melted glue would keep the edges stuck down instead of fraying. Get the how-to.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest]
- Tutorial: Scrappy ruffled fabric applique
- Tutorial: Easy applique for kids’ t-shirts
- Tutorial: Witch legs Halloween shirt, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Rescue a stained shirt with applique
- Tutorial and template: Dog applique