Melissa from Blank Slate Patterns and Melly Sews shows how to turn a basic t-shirt into a skirt – with pockets!! It’s a quick project, with the side pockets cleverly made using the armholes of the t-shirt. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from Blank Slate Patterns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Women’s V-neck tee with pleated neckline
- Tutorial: Sew a zipper fly
- Tutorial: Drawstring bag beginner sewing project
- Tutorial: Flannel shirt update
- Tutorial: Game Day dress to show team spirit