Jenny Wilding Cardon, author of ReSew: Turn Thrift Store Finds Into Fabulous Designs, shares a tutorial on her blog, The Wildcards, showing how to make her TT-Skirt tunic. It’s made from a t-shirt and an elastic waist skirt that no longer fits in the waist. This is a great way to rescue a favorite but too-small skirt and turn it into something you can wear again. Get the tute.
[photo from The Wildcards]
- Tutorial: Wavy gathered skirt from three button-down shirts
- Tutorial: Gathered skirt with grommets
- Tutorial: Two Ways Skirt with a big pretty bow
- Tutorial: Easy tank dress refashioned from a top and dress
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s skirt from her outgrown dress