Amy from Positively Splendid shows how to make this simple but elegant ribbon trimmed table runner. The ribbon is threaded through buttonholes and can be changed to suit the season or your table decor. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Positively Splendid]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with interchangeable bow
- Tutorial: Quick and easy table runner
- Lookie what she made: Table runner with crazy ribbon stripes
- Tutorial: Pieced table runner with ric-rac trim
- Tutorial: Ruffled fabric and burlap table runner