Stacie from Yellow Spool had a pair of pants that were too short. There wasn’t any way to cuff them or roll them so they didn’t look like floods, so she tapered the legs. The skinny legs look kicky with a little crop to them. Smart fix! Sound like something you’d like to do to your own jeans? Get the tute.
[photo from Yellow Spool]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Longish cut-off jean shorts with rolled cuffs
- Tutorial: Make skinny jeans from bootcut or straight leg jeans
- Tutorial: Bootcut to skinny jeans
- Tutorial: Make skinny jeans from wide-legged jeans
- Tutorial: Shorten jeans with a no-cut stitched in cuff