Leigh Ann from The Object Project shares a tutorial for a most unique clutch. For the surface embellishment, she folded fabric circles. She used a tea cup saucer as a template for the circles, thus the name, “Tea Clutch.” Get the how-to for this stunning bag.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, clutch, purse, bag, tea[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Flower pincushion using a teacup template
- Tutorial: Mother-daughter “Kid Flick” purse
- Tutorial: Embellish a shirt with folded and layered fabric flowers
- Tutorial: A “novel” patchwork pillow
- Tutorial: Fold-over clutch with zipper closure