Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she created a template for marking perfect hems. Instead of either just eyeballing the hem, or taking the time to keep measuring the hem against a seam gauge as she irons, she uses her template to quickly mark the pressing lines with an erasable marker. Quick, easy, accurate. Genius!! Go to the tutorial at Lil Blue Boo.
[photo from Lil Blue Boo]
By Anne Weaver
- Free template: Pressing guides for a perfect turned edge
- Tip: Reinforce sewing pattern markings
- Tutorial: Pantaloon Scarf for girls
- Tutorial & template: Create custom rhinestone images using a Silhouette cutter
- Tutorial: Mix-n-match heart napkin rings for Valentine’s Day