Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Co shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a simple but lovely wrap skirt. The pattern is based on a circle skirt, but is made to wrap and tie around your waist for an easy (and adjustable!) fit. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Simple Simon and Co]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Paper bag waist pants alteration
- Tutorial: School Girl Jumper sew-along
- Tutorial: Add side seam pockets to a skirt (or dress or tunic)
- Tutorial: Coastal Twirly Skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s wrap circle skirt