Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shows how to make The Classy Top for toddler girls. It’s a tunic top with buttons down the bodice, and a silhouette of a girl appliqued to the pleated skirt. On the back, the bodice opens to a deep V, which is not only utterly fabulous but also means you don’t have to mess with adding a closure. Love, love, love!! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Penny Lane dress with button plackets across the shoulders
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bubble top with sweetheart bodice
- Tutorial: Appliqued argyle polo
- Tutorial: Little girl’s recycled denim skirt
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine dress for little girls