Gwen from Gwenny Penny guest blogs in the Button Down Rehab series at My Own Road with a tutorial showing how to turn the sleeves of a button down shirt into a fun new purse for yourself. The tutorial uses short sleeves, but if your shirt is long-sleeved you could just cut and hem them to the right length first. Get the tute.
[photo from Gwenny Penny on My Own Road]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Tuxedo Pillow from a button down shirt
- Tutorial: Mitered corners
- Tutorial: Valentine’s Flag Bunting
- Tutorial: Button Down Bib from an old shirt