Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Square Top, a simple summer top for girls that looks just like the ones you see in the trendy tweeny shops. It’s a quick, easy project that your little girl will be proud to wear. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Lil Blue Boo]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Resize a man’s dress shirt to fit a small child
- Tutorial: Salon cape for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Easy Reversible Sun Top for girls
- Tutorial: Template for marking perfect hems
- Tutorial: 10-minute t-shirt skirt for kids