Head over to Lark Books blog for a trio of free projects from Tina Givens. You can find downloadable project sheets for making an Olly the Owl softie, a skull cap, and a duvet & sham. They’re all excerpts from her new book, Sew Tina. While you’re there, check out the schedule for her blog tour. Go to the tutorials.
[photo from Lark Books]
- Free pattern: Ollie Owl softie
- Tutorial: Spot On scrappy dotty pillow
- Sneak peek: A video walkthrough of Sew Retro
- Garden-themed sewing projects
- Tutorials: Patchwork potholder and doggie bag