Sew4Home has the tutorial for making these throw pillows with ruffled ties at the sides. They include dimensions to make a large pillow and also a smaller version. They’d be so pretty as part of a bedding set, or perhaps on a wicker bench on the front porch. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled throw pillow
- Tutorial: Giant strawberry throw pillows
- Tutorial: Patchwork window throw or boudoir pillow
- Tutorial: Fringed pillow covers
- Tutorial: Throw pillow covers in four easy steps