Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest shows how to make this little girl’s tie-dyed skirt. I think this turned out really cute! Her tutorial shows how to tie dye the fabric and then sew it into a layered skirt with a handkerchief hem. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Silver quilted mini skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Winnie the Pooh-inspired shrug
- Tutorial: Girl’s pull-on mini skirt
- Tutorial: Beautiful box pleat skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Rainbow Wrap Skirt