Allegory from Sew Allegorical shares a tutorial over at Riley Blake Designs’ Cutting Corners College showing how to make a tiered cake pincushion. The tiers use magnets to hold together, so they’re easily stacked and unstacked. The magnet at the top of the top tier can be used to pick up stray pins. Go to her tutorial at Cutting Corners College.
[photo from Sew Allegorical on Cutting Corners College]
- Tutorial: Stacking Double Ringed Pincushion
- Tutorial: Sweetcakes Party Set with favor bag, bunting, and cake rug
- Tutorial: Stacked circles fabric flower
- Tutorial: Rosebud Wristlet Pincushion
- Tutorial: Roomy tote with plenty of pockets