Ashley from Make It and Love It guest blogs in the Color Your Summer series at Delia Creates with a tutorial showing how to make a tiered maxi skirt. She includes the formula for figuring the cutting dimensions, so you can make the skirt in any size you like. You can also vary the number of tiers in the skirt. Get the how-to.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
- Tutorial: Tiered ruffle skirt PLUS a handy fabric calculator
- Tutorial: Tiered ruffled maxi skirt
- Tutorial: Custom drawstring liner to fit your picnic basket
- Tutorial: A-line knit skirt with ruffled apron
- Tutorial: Ivory Sunlight Dress