Sew4Home shows how to make a romantic apron with tiers of ruffles on the skirt. Each ruffle is made from a different shade of solid fabric for an ombre effect. With lace and tulle and buttons, the look is old time-y romantic. They show a machine embroidered motif on the bib. If you don’t have an embroidery machine, you can always stitch something by hand or simple omit the motif. It’s a pretty enough apron without it. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Cupcake Skirt with romantic ruffled hem
- Tutorial: Vintage dishtowel apron skirt
- Tutorial: Learn the blind hem stitch
- Tutorial: Ombre ruffled dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Retro Ric Rac Apron