Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional guest blogs in the Pattern Remix series at Me Sew Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make a tiered ruffle top for a baby girl. It’s a remix of her Easy Breezy Tank. Check out how she makes the back closure – soooo simple! It’s super cute as a top, but you could also lengthen it to make a dress. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional on Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Super easy, super cute tank dress for girls
- Tutorial: Add a ruffle bustle to a little girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Paper Bag Dress
- Tutorial: Easy Breezy Tank for girls
- Tutorial: Sleeveless summer dress from a tank and a tee