This little house backpack is sooo cute!! And you can download a PDF tutorial for making it over at the Coats & Clark website. They call it their Tiny House Backpack, but it’s actually 9 ½” w x 12” h x3”w – big enough to hold a selection of coloring books and notebooks. It’s hard to see in this small thumbnail, but the door is actually a zippered pocket. Go to the Coats & Clark site for the PDF tutorial.
[photo from Coats & Clark]
By Anne Weaver
- New Coats & Clark thread colors, plus new numbering
- Tutorial: Hanging door organizer for kids’ toys
- Lookie what she made: Dress with interchangable skirts!
- Enter your purse design in the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards
- Tutorial: Sew a backpack for a toddler