Emedoodle from Mommy’s Nap Time shows how to make a tiny little pincushion. A long loop allows you to hang it through the handles of your needlework scissors so the two will always be together. It takes just small pieces of fabric (2″ x 2″ is the largest), a perfect project for your scrap bin! Get the tute.
[photo from Mommy's Nap Time]
- Tutorial: Needlebook With Scissor Shield
- Tutorial: Scrapbusting patchwork pincushion
- Pretty Floral Pincushions
- Tutorial: Patchwork embellished placemat
- Tutorial: Petit Strawberry Pincushion