Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a little skirt for a toddler girl. A box pleat at the center front adds a nice detail, and also the fullness that little legs need to move around easily. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
- Tutorial: Add a kick pleat to an A-line skirt pattern
- Tutorial: Box pleat jumper for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Knot Me skirt for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Make a pleated sleeve hem
- Tutorial: Alterations to move bust darts to shirt center and add shirring