AnneMarie from Gen X Quilters shows how to make a tooth fairy pillow. The little pocket on the front keeps the tooth safe and snug until the tooth fairy can make the exchange. It’s also a perfect place to showcase a favorite novelty print. Get the how-t0.
[photo from Gen X Quilters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hanging tooth fairy pillow
- Lookie what she made: Zippered tooth fairy pillow
- Tutorial: Castle tooth fairy pillow with drawbridge pocket
- Tutorial: Tooth fairy doll pillow
- Tutorial: Tooth fairy pillow to hang from a doorknob