Karen from Sew Much 2 Luv shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a travel tissue holder for your purse. The little fabric covers fit around a travel size pack of tissues. It’s an easy project well suited for beginners or for more advanced sewists who want a quick project. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Much 2 Luv]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled travel tissue pouch
- Tutorial: Folded fabric tissue holder
- Tutorial: Tissue Pouch for your purse
- Tutorial: Tissue holder for your purse
- Tutorial: Pretty fabric covers for your travel tissue packs