Rachel from With Love by Rach shows how to add three rows of ruffles to the bottom of a pair of little girl pants. Not only is this super cute, but it’s a great way to add some length to a pair of outgrown pants. The dimensions she gives are for a size 12-18 months, but you can use the same process on any size pants – or even a skirt or dress. Get the tute.
[photo from With Love by Rach]
- Tutorial: Toddler’s ruffled t-shirt dress
- Tutorial: Boutique-style jeans with tiered ruffle hems
- Tutorial: Add rows of ruffles to pants legs
- Free pattern: Baby girl ruffle bum jeans
- Tutorial: Make a skirt from a pair of jeans