It’s often the little details that make a project pop. Katy from No Big Dill guest blogs in the Nesting series at Delia Creates with a tutorial showing how to make her Triple Stitched Blanket. It’s a simple minky blanket with contrast bound edges. The contrast bias tape is pretty enough, but the extra lines of stitching make it awesome. (Especially in contrast thread!) Get the tutorial.
[photo from No Big Dill on Delia Creates]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Soft minky blanket with cotton binding
- Tutorial: Ruched fabric headband
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tutorial: Bias bound burlap placemats
- Tutorial: Hooded towel trimmed with bias tape