Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest shows a way to make bias tape that doesn’t involve seaming together a thousand strips of fabric. Instead, you first sew your fabric into an offset tube, and then cut it apart into a long bias strip. I’m probably showing my age, but I keep having the urge to say it’s, ”Like, totally tubular!” Get the tutorial to see how it’s done.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest]
- Tutorial: Make continuous bias tape without a million little seams
- Tip: Keeping cutting info for bias tape right where you need it
- Tutorial: How to use a bias tape maker
- Tutorial: A bias tape maker makes bag handles, too
- Tutorial: Finishing edges with bias tape