Leah from Sew Spoiled shares a PDF tutorial on her blog for making her Tulip Blouse. It’s quick to make and the blousey shape is perfect for spring. The tutorial includes instructions for making the pattern and sewing it up. You can make this in any size, using a t-shirt that fits as a sizing guide to draft the pattern. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Spoiled]
- Free pattern: Mom’s Perfect Fit Shirt with a drapey hem
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler
- Free pattern: Toddler’s upcycled raglan sweater
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Perfect Fitted Cap Sleeve Tee